- Panchopachar / Alankara and Maha Pooja to the Nirgun Padukas of Shri Narasimha Saraswati Dattatreya Maharaj.
- Keshar Lepan Puja to Nirguna Padukas of Shri Datta Guru : In this Seva devotees will get the Kesara Lepan (Saffron Paste) applied to Swamis Padukas as the Prasadam after Pooja. This Kesara Prasad is the Main Prasad of Shri Kshetra Ganagapur.
- Rudrabhisheka to the Shivalingam in the Temple Premises / Abhisheka hall.
- Shree Gurucharitra Parayan for Spiritual and Material Well Being of the Devotees. This Seva Can be done for 1week, 2weeks 7weeks.. etc
- Madhukari Seva : Offering Alms (Bhiksha) to the People as it is still believed that Datta Maharaj himself accepts Bhiksha at Gangapur in the Afternoon Time.
- Nandadeep seva (for Deepa's in the Garbha Gruha) for the Material and Spiritual well being. This Seva can be done for specified period of time like 1week, 2weeks, a month etc...
- Pallaki Seva (Palanquin of Lord Datta) : This Seva is done in the evening from 7.30-8.30pm and the devotees can have the Darshan of the Utsav Murti of Lord Datta and participate in the Pallakhi Seva.
- Sarva Seva (Includes all the Sevas from Morning to Night)
- Other Sevas like Naivedya to Lord Datta, Datta Homam, Laghu Rudra etc Can be done. For More details about the Concerned Seva please Contact at 9035479569
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Poojas (Archane) / Sevas to be Performed at Sri Datta Kshetra Ganagapur
Below is the List of Sevas / Poojas that one can Perform at Shree Kshetra Ganagapur :